WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Mobile device ie, iPhone, iPad and Android phones
- Desktop or laptop with a web cam and mic
- Latest version of Zoom installed. Click the button below and follow the prompts:
The email from our scheduling department will provide a link to Zoom. Click the link, then proceed to step 2. If you did not download Zoom, you will be prompted to do so.
Choose your audio option from Zoom
If you prefer to speak on a landline or cellphone, you can dial into any of the phone numbers provided and enter the Meeting ID while still connected via your computer or laptop or any mobile device.
Ready to Go!
Please stipulate to allow the reporter to swear in the witness remotely.
Videoconferencing will also allow you to share your screen for all participants to view. We suggest you mark your Exhibits (for example Exhibit 1, Exhibit 2, Exhibit 3, etc.) then forward to our Calendar department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our calendar department will ensure that the reporter is provided a secure link to these exhibits. Once they are marked during the deposition, the reporter will be able to save and rename as needed.
Simply select Share Screen at the bottom of the window to get started. (see green icon below)
You can choose different options on what to share, such as sharing your full desktop or an individual application from your computer, you can also choose the option of sharing just the one file of the exhibits from a specific location in your computer as well.
How to Pin a Video
Pin video allows you to record a specific speaker. Pinning another participant’s video will not affect the view of other participants.
- At the top of your screen, hover over the video of the participant you want to pin (record) and click on it.
- From the menu, choose PIN VIDEO
Cancel a Pin
- Click “Switch to Active Speaker” in the upper left corner.
- This will return the meeting to Active Speaker.