Last February we talked about simple ways to go green and protect the environment.
Here’s a way to reduce paper waste and overflowing file cabinets as you stay efficient and make your life easier.
Take advantage of the no-cost online Transcript Repository and Calendar that Benchmark offers it clients. Managing your case has never been smarter or simpler. Our secure repository gives you 24/7 access to all the documents you use.
Need to view a deposition from your home at midnight? Sign on and review it instantly.
Forgot when your next deposition is scheduled? Check your calendar, even from the road.
Want to share a case file with associates in your office or across the country? The means is immediately at your fingertips, anywhere, any time. No waiting.
Your online repository stores related transcripts, exhibits, witnesses and more—all in one place for your convenience and productivity. Use the search capabilities for a single case or all that are available. You can even check to see whether your invoice has been paid.
Log in from any Internet capable device and:
- Download depositions and exhibits related to your case instantly
- Schedule and cancel depositions, even those made by phone, fax or email
- Check your scheduling calendar; you can see all depos scheduled for a month!
- Share case files with other associates at the same time
- Get current info on your clients’ account activity
Now you don’t have to lug those heavy files to meetings or court. You won’t have to worry about misplacing a copy of a deposition. You’ll save valuable time and travel expenses, and streamline requests.
It’s like a bank, where you can deposit, withdraw and manage the many details of your accounts. All you need is a username and a password. Give us a call and we’ll set you up.
Oh, and if you haven’t yet scheduled a reporter for your next deposition, we can do that too!
- Thank you for joining us on the MS Walk!
- NCRF Highlights Angel Program’s Aimee Goldberg
- Benchmark Reporting Establishes Judicial Reporting Scholarship at Anoka Technical College
- Benchmark Reporting Agency Recognized by Minnesota Lawyer in Annual “Reader Rankings Award”
- Benchmark Reporting Agency Adds New Satellite Locations