In effort to protect the health and safety of our team and guests, Benchmark has implemented the following procedures:
- Daily Health Screenings will be completed upon arrival including a body temperature check using a touchless thermometer. Anyone with a body temperature at or above 100.4 will be asked to leave. Additional COVID-19 related screening questions will be asked.
- Benchmark Team Members are required to wear face masks unless the employee is working alone in an enclosed area.
- Visitors are highly encouraged to wear face masks unless the visitor is working alone in an enclosed area.
- Social Distancing is practiced by maintaining a six-foot distance from others.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all high touch areas.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Avoid sharing office equipment such as pens, phones, and keyboards.
- All commonly used spaces & conference rooms will be stocked with disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer, which should be used frequently.
- Upon entering our building please use the hand sanitizer located in all elevator banks before entering the elevators.
Please remember if you are not feeling well, you should stay home. It is important that we all do our part in protecting ourselves and minimizing the risk of infection.
Thank you for your cooperation.
“I was an expert witness at a recent deposition held at Benchmark Reporting Agency. I was very pleased with their company’s COVID-19 response. I felt very comfortable with the safety measures that had been put in place. I appreciate their response and concern for the safety of those entering their suite. I would not hesitate to use their facilities again.”
Harry Farb MD.